It’s Pancake Day! And we know everyone is secretly searching for recipes whilst at work.
So, we thought we would add to the mix and share our CBD pancake recipe.
It’s quick and easy with only three ingredients and four simple steps. Plus, you can switch the plain flour to gluten free flour or for a more natural taste, choose a hemp protein powder. We recommend using Pura Vida’s hemp protein powder to add a protein punch.
You can also swap the milk to plant-based milk. This recipe doesn’t include eggs, meaning it can be tailored to and enjoyed by everyone with any sort of lifestyle in mind.
You will need:
- 125g (1cup) plain flour or gluten free flour (or protein powder).
- 240ml (1 cup) of milk or plant milk
- 2 tbsp of rich in CBD hemp oil paste
- Stir the milk and flour together until smooth, then stir in one tablespoon of CBD hemp oil paste and allow the mixture to cool in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Place your frying pan on a low-medium heat and coat the area with one tablespoon of CBD hemp oil paste
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour in 125ml (half a cup) of the batter, moving it in circular motions around the pan to achieve a circle.
- Keep the pancake on the move and when it slides without any resistance, then its flipping time! Flip over and heat on this side for the same amount of time.
And that’s it!
Of course, you can keep going until you have a tall stack of pancakes to your preference and add as many tasty toppings as you wish.
We topped ours off with fruit, nuts and some delicious CBD chocolate.
Happy Pancake Day!