The Cannavist Magazine
- The promoter is: ORANGE FOX MEDIA LTD. trading as The CANNAVIST, with a registered office is at Markeaton House, 3 Slater Avenue, Derby, DE1 1GT.
- Employees of The CANNAVIST and their affiliated partners shall not be permitted to enter any competitions.
- All competitions are open to anyone aged 18 and over, resident in the UK and ROI (unless otherwise stated) Proof of ID may be required at the time of claiming a prize.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter competitions.
- Closing date of competitions will be listed alongside social media posts, on competition entry pages and printed promotions. Entries received outside the specified time period will not be considered.
- One or more winner(s) will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. A random computer process will perform the draw.
- The winner will be notified directly on the platform the competition is taking place.
- The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to The CANNAVIST within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize may be forfeited and The CANNAVIST shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days).
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The CANNAVIST shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner(s) by post, either by The CANNAVIST or by the prize supplier (a third party).
Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash alternative or other prizes.
- The CANNAVIST retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equivalent value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The CANNAVIST accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The CANNAVIST shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately. Entrants will be notified as soon as possible.
- The CANNAVIST also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The CANNAVIST is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with competitions.
- It is the decision of management at The CANNAVIST that in respect of all matters to do with competitions, decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- All competition entries must be residing within the UK and ROI, or they shall not be selected as winners.
- Entrants into competitions shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.