This newly opened vegetarian deli café in Derby specialises in plant-based food from around the world. Whether you want to try a mouth-watering wrap, a superfood salad, smoothie bowl or to just enjoy a cup of organically grown coffee.
Vedi, run by Bal Dhamrait, strikes us as a welcome environment with really friendly staff who can talk you through the menu. Every menu choice is lovingly prepared on site on a daily basis using the finest local and organic produce. Bal strives food in a friendly and sustainable way and recently started serving up a twist with CBD EasyMix.
Scroll down for the recipe.
You will need:
· 100g of frozen açaí
· 1 frozen banana
· 1 tbsp of vegan yoghurt (or apple juice)
· 1 tsp of agave
· 1 x CBD EasyMix Water Soluble shot
· 1 kiwi to top
· Banana to top
· 1 handful of strawberries to top
· 1 handful of granola
1. Add the açaí, yoghurt and agave to a blender and pulse on a slow speed until smooth.
2. Break up the banana into chunks and add to the blender. Blend until a smooth consistency has been achieved. You want to reach a consistency like part melted ice cream. If blended for too long the açaí will get warm and turn into a smoothie.
3. Add in one CBD EasyMix Water soluble shot and stir.
4. Top with granola and suggested fruit garnish, we’ve gone with kiwi, banana and strawberries.
Vedi Vegetarian Deli & Coffee House
26 Liversage Street, Derby, DE1 2LH
Tel: 01332 340055